Friday, February 14, 2014

Our First Date

I was pretty shy through my teenage years (and who’s kidding, my twenties and thirties too).  Even after hanging out with Julie a bit, asking her out with her saying yes, I was having a tough time gathering courage.  The day we were to go out, I had still not set a time or place.  I was so nervous, that I avoided the subject and in turn Julie, for most of the day (still hear about that from time to time).  We went out, Ruby Tuesday, and had a nice meal.  The bill came and Julie protested, that she wanted to pay her part.  Being the strong, confident man that I was, I went ahead and split the check with her (another thing that I hear about from time to time).  Even after that stunning first impression, She went out with me again…

No comments:

Post a Comment